Can you believe it's been about 13 years since I last blogged? Not on this blog, obviously, but on a small, ugly blog my 12 year old self made on a whim during computer class.
I've tried multiple creative outlets ever since, including youtube (yes, I did post strictly about LPS), tiktok , deviantart, musically, tumblr, amino, journaling, etc., etc.
But alas, all roads lead to Rome, as they say. In my case, apparently, all roads lead back to blogging.
I'm obsessed with the feeling of nostalgia. The older I get, the more I yearn for it, so that will definitely be reflected in this blog as well. I love digital pets, trading cards of all sorts, old magazines, barbie movies, cartoons, video games... the list could go on and on. And I love sharing my love for all of these things with others.
My name is Teresa (or Tess for short), I like the color pink and purple and in my free time I'm a lawyer.
Nice to meet you all!

I love your blog! It’s so cute, and I can definitely relate to the nostalgia. It’s honestly so consuming, and I love how you can find comfort in all these little things from the past. Your blog seems like such a cozy place already, and I’m excited to read more! 💗
ReplyDeletehiii <3 welcome and thank you soo much for this sweet comment!
Delete